January, March, May, July, September, October
What you will study
The Master of Analytics program encompasses 12 online courses - eight compulsory, three electives, and a project-based capstone course, with the choice of selecting from a General Analytics or Marketing Analytics specialisation.
To find out more about each course download the program guide.
Introductory Data Analysis is a prerequisite for those interested in choosing Predictive Analytics and Data Visualisation & Communication.
The UNSW Online experience
We are here to support you, every step of the way, to graduate from one of the world’s leading universities. Our online learning environment has been designed to seamlessly fit into your already busy schedule and you’ll be able to access course resources on any device, at any time.
Our academics are some of the best in the world and even though you’re studying online, you can expect your learning experience to be of the same high standard as that of our on-campus students.
Throughout your study journey, you will be able to turn to your Student Success Advisor, who is committed to assisting you from enrolment through to graduation. They are on hand for all non-academic queries by phone or email.
- Principles of Programming
- Introductory Data Analysis
- Analytics and Business
- Managing People, Analytics and Change
- Big Data Management
- Data Visualisation and Communication
- Predictive Analytics
- Data and Ethics
- Business Analytics and Consulting
- Financial Modelling
- Decision Making in Analytics
- Social Media & Digital Analytics
- Foundation of Marketing Analytics
- Managing Customer Analytics
- General Analytics Capstone
- Marketing Analytics Capstone