16 months to complete
July, September, October, January, March and May
What you will study
UNSW’s Graduate Diploma in Analytics program comprises of three Foundation courses and five Core courses delivered 100% online.
- Principles of Programming
- Introductory Data Analysis
- Analytics and Business
The UNSW Online experience
We are here to support you, every step of the way, to graduate from one of the world’s leading universities. Our online learning environment has been designed to seamlessly fit into your already busy schedule and you’ll be able to access course resources on any device, at any time.
Our academics are some of the best in the world and even though you’re studying online, you can expect your learning experience to be of the same high standard as that of our on-campus students.
Throughout your study journey, you will be able to turn to your Student Success Advisor, who is committed to assisting you from enrolment through to graduation. They are on hand for all non-academic queries by phone or email.
- Managing People, Analytics and Change
- Big Data Management
- Data Visualisation and Communication
- Predictive Analytics
- Data and Ethics
General admission requirements
To be eligible for the Graduate Diploma in Analytics you must have:
- 3+ year qualification equivalent to an Australian bachelor degree in any discipline; and
- A minimum average of 65% as per the UNSW Admissions entry calculator.