Please select a field which you have completed your bachelor.
As little as 16 months
March, May, July, September, October, January
Completion time dependent on individual study path, RPL, leave and course availability. Please speak to a Student Advisor for more information.
What you will study
UNSW’s Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance is designed to ensure you can confidently apply, manage and lead financial functions at all business levels - both in Australia and around the world – and be an asset to any forward-thinking financial organisation.
Tailor your studies to align with your professional ambitions and unlock your career goals. Learn to confidently apply financial practices to overcome market challenges and enhance your professional performance, giving you the competitive edge to thrive in the modern financial world.
Courses at a glance
- Any 6 Core Courses (from List A and B), plus 2 available Elective Courses
- Or, any 7 Core Courses (from List A and B), plus 1 available Elective Courses
- Or, all 8 Core Courses (from List A and B)
- International Finance*
- Corporate Finance*
- Private Equity and Venture Capital*#
- Equity Valuation*
- Fixed Income*
- Ethics and Professional Standards*
General admission requirements
To be eligible for the Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance, you must have:
- A recognised bachelor’s degree (or equivalent qualification) with a credit average (65% or higher) as determined by the UNSW Admissions Entry Calculator, OR
- 3 years of relevant work experience in a commercial or public service organisation related to business, banking or finance.
Entry via nested qualification
If you successfully complete the Graduate Certificate in Applied Finance with a credit average (65% or higher), you can progress to the Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance.