January, March, May, July, Sept and October
What you will study
UNSW's 100% online Graduate Certificate in Business covers the foundational skills required to advance your leadership capabilities and provides opportunities to immediately apply knowledge to real-world case studies and scenarios. Completing these courses will provide you with a strong foundation knowledge of contemporary business practices and equip you with the fundamental management skills to influence decisions and meet demand. Upon successful completion of the Graduate Certificate in Business, you may be eligible to articulate into the Master of Management.
- Managing Yourself and Others
- Financial Management
- Business Economics
- Foundations of Marketing
- Law, Regulations and Ethics
- Strategies for Disruption
- Managing with Digital Technology
- Analytics and Business
The UNSW Online experience
We are here to support you, every step of the way, to graduate from one of the world’s leading universities. Our online learning environment has been designed with the busy working professional in mind and offers you a learning environment where you can learn each course in seven-week blocks. This means you can graduate with your certificate in only eight months and allow you to leverage the employer demand sooner.
Our academics are some of the best in the world and as an online student you can expect your learning experience to be of the same high standard as that of our on-campus students.
Throughout your study journey, you will be able to turn to your Student Success Advisor, who is committed to assisting you from enrolment through to graduation. They are on hand for all non-academic queries by phone or email.
General admission requirements
To be eligible for the Graduate Certificate in Business you must have:
- A recognised bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline or specialisation, OR
- A minimum of three years’ relevant work experience. Relevant work experience includes clerical or administrative work in a commercial or public service organisation, supervisory or management, banking, finance or marketing experience or other business-related positions.
Prefer to develop your analytical skills to influence change in business?
Perhaps a Graduate Certificate in Analytics is for you.
If you're more interested in the financial applications of technology and programming
- learn more about our Graduate Certificate in Financial Technology.